How to Order:
- For any inquiries, concerns please call or give us an email. We're open Monday - Saturday, from 8:00am to 7:00pm.(office is closed on sunday's and holidays)
- Custom Order Quantity: Required that the order should be enough to fill a 20ft. - 40ft. container with any item/model of products.
- Wholesales: We do have wholesale prices available upon request. The orders must exceed our requirements in terms of minimal order amount and total sales price.
- Production Time: Production time will require around 40-50 days depending upon the quantity of the order and models of the products. Customized models may require more time.
- REOTECH personnel will notice the customer about the status of shipping and specific arrival time. The products will be directly delivered to the location specified.
- If the not interact or disregard the terms and conditions associated with the delivery and payment of the balance of his/her/company's order within 30 days from the date of arrival, our management will automatically decide to cancel the stated order and 50% partial/downpayment will be disregarded and will not be refundable before delivery.
Cash and Bank Payment:
- 50% down payment is required to place an order.
All payments should be through bank transactions or cash.
- 50% balance is required before delivery (Within 30days of arrival at port)
- For larger quantity orders, detailed payment terms can be negotiated accordingly.
How to take care of wicker and water hyacinth furniture:
- Use the vacuum cleaner to remove dust.
- Wash with mild soap and water, then dry.
- Brush with nylon brush to remove dry food or mud etc.
- A paint thinner can be used to remove tougher stains.
For major liquid spills, remove all upholstery, hose the water hyacinth furniture and place outside or in a drying room to dry. Please note that it is important that the furniture is dried and not remain wet or damp for any length of time as this will result in mould and subsequent deterioration of the water hyacinth furniture.
Water hyacinth is a natural untreated handmade product and will absorb moisture and dry out in direct relation to climate conditions. To avoid any deterioration it is recommended that the environment be dry and well ventilated.
How to Waterproof Fabric Outdoor Furniture:
Most fabric outdoor furniture is water-resistant but not waterproof.Even patio furniture that is waterproof may lose its water-repelling qualities over time.To maintain your investment, fabric patio furniture should be waterproofed after cleaning or seasonally.
Waterproofing Outdoor Furniture:
- Brush off or use a hand vacuum on lightly soiled or dusty furniture. If the furniture is heavily soiled, clean it with an outdoor fabric cleaner before waterproofing. It's important to clean the fabric before applying the waterproofing spray because products for waterproofing fabric will seal in any dirt remaining on the furniture.
- Make sure the furniture is dry. Waterproofing products work best on dry surfaces. Choose a calm, mild day, when there is no rain forecast, to waterproof the furniture.
- Keep waterproofing products away from plants and animals. Place the furniture on a patio, driveway or other area where spray from the waterproofing product will not get on plants. If this is not possible, cover nearby plants with newspapers or a tarp.
- Spray the furniture with the waterproofing spray. Be sure to spray the seams well; damaging moisture is likely to collect there and mildew the furniture.
- Allow the furniture to completely dry before using it. Do not expose it to moisture until it is fully dry. If it starts raining, bring the furniture inside.
Fabric Outdoor Furniture Tips:
- For most outdoor furniture fabrics, you can use the same waterproofing formulas that are used on sailboat fabrics.
- Check the fabric for rips before waterproofing. These should be repaired, if possible, before you spray the furniture. Waterproofing will not be as effective if the covers have holes or tears.
- Read warning labels on waterproofing sprays. Some products are best used on certain fabrics and are not recommended for use on other fabrics.
- If you must spray the product on a windy day, wear safety goggles and clothing that covers you completely to prevent spray from getting in your eyes or on your skin.
SALE TERM & CONDITION
50% down payment is non-refundable upon cancellation.
- REOTECH INC. Furniture Furnishing products guarantee that you will benefit from a wealth of experience in a specialized field. And also the customers are guaranteed to have good quality furniture that can be used for a long time.
- REOTECH INC. Furniture Furnishings uses only top-grade wicker and rattan to produce our furniture range, ensuring the durability and quality of the products. Cushions are made to the highest standard with consistency and exclusive designs, utilizing the latest technology in manufacturing.
- PACKING. Every item will be protected by a very soft plastic protector with an outside carton packing which is strong enough to protect products during transportation.
- Upon quantity of orders and kinds of products, the production of the items will require around 40-50 days. Customize ordered items may require more time.
- Delivery within 7-10 working days. It may vary according to the quantity of the order.
- We do not specify the time of arrival. Please note that we have a delivery line-up and priority depends on current traffic and location.
- Subdivision and village entrance fees are not included upon deliveries. Please note that we will inquire the fees upon presenting the receipt.
- Please make sure that someone will be receiving the item/s on the date of delivery. Re-delivery fees may apply.
- We will inform you if there are changes in the scheduled delivery day as soon as possible.
- Delivering to provinces will require an extra charge which will vary upon location. Please contact us directly or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for areas outside of Metro Manila. We will quote you for a special delivery rates to your area.
- For deliveries to Visayas and Mindanao, we usually have the items shipped via sea cargo. Please call or email us for details.
- Please make sure that you have inspected the items thoroughly before our delivery crew leaves your premises. At Reotech, our dispatcher in charge will also attend the delivery to make sure the items are in their best condition.
- PLEASE NOTE: To ensure the safety of our delivery team, we reserve the right to cancel or delay deliveries during hazardous weather conditions.